RockTape is a premium kinesiology tape that features a tighter fabric, a higher elasticity and a stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. Tighter fabric means improved support for working muscles and joints. The extra elasticity promotes “pulling back”, helping the muscles to contract and relax more efficiently.
RockTape’s stronger, more exclusive adhesive allows it to stay longer, even under the toughest conditions. This makes an athletic tape ideal for high performance athletes and those who compete in extreme sports. Simplify RockTape is a developed kinesiology tape.
When we manufacture the RockTape, we introduce a bias in the fabric of the fabric so that it extends in one direction and not in the other. This mimics the mechanical properties of collagen and muscle fibers. Compared to the standard kinesiology tape, RockTape has almost twice the elasticity.
RockTape is a natural-hybrid product and consists of 97% organic cotton and 3% nylon 6/12. The adhesive is a hypoallergenic adhesive based on acrylic and has no latex. Rocktape does not contain active chemicals, drugs or mumbo-jumbo. 100% of RockTape’s benefits come from its elasticity.
– Adherent, hypoallergenic adhesive that will not sag during movement and exercise
– 180% elongation, the same elasticity as the skin, to promote full range of motion
– 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
– Tighter fabric, which allows the muscle to more easily “snap back” to neutral
– Sweat and water resistant
– Variety of designs and colors (all colors have the same properties)
– 5 meters long by 5 cm wide on each roll
– Usable for up to 5-7 days depending on body part